In community engagement, our goal is to support the communities that we live and work in through participation and philanthropy.
The role of the Charitable Contributions Committees is to review and approve requests for monetary donations in each location. Following are our guidelines on approving monetary donation requests:
1. Organization must be a non-profit organization with 501(c)3 status.
2. Organizations should be located in our areas of operation:
3. Each location is given an annual budget. Funds can be allocated to each quarter or in any timing that the committee sees fit.
4. Contribution focus is on 3-4 organizations per location to increase impact
5. Organizations are supported through both funding and volunteering. We encourage organizations that submit donation requests to provide information on volunteering opportunities.
6. Our donation focus is to organizations that support education and wellness.
7. Preference is given to charities with high percentage of funding allocated toward program expenses.
For consideration of monetary donation requests, please complete the donation request form linked below for the area you are located in. Please note that we are not considering donation requests outside of these areas at this time.
Each location also authorizes a specific amount of produtct donations. For consideration, please complete the Product Donation Request Form. Product donation requests are considered if the organization can pick up the donation at one of our offices in Bend, Oregon, La Porte, Indiana, or Union City, California.
We partner with the Kids in Need Foundation nationwide. We periodically review our program but are not accepting solicitations for corporate partnerships at this time.
If you would like to provide information about your organization to our corporate office, please fill out the Bend/Central Oregon Monetary Donation Request Form linked above. This form goes directly to our corporate office. We will contact you, if interested.