Maintenance – All Around
The key responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician is to perform daily equipment and building maintenance to ensure proper functioning and operation while adhering to company standards, processes and systems. Correct mechanical and electrical problems; perform preventative maintenance, as well as implementing upgrades and improvements for all company equipment and fixtures. The right candidate should have good knowledge of plumbing, welding, power transmission, industrial electronics, hydraulics/pneumatic and interpretation of blue prints.
Essential Job Functions
- Ensure production equipment is in good working order and operating condition; supporting production and quality efforts.
- Troubleshoot and repair facility equipment.
- Completing assigned project work orders in a timely manner and responding to maintenance calls.
- Ordering and maintaining parts inventory on assigned equipment.
- Maintaining clean work environment in maintenance work areas.
- Contributing to continuous improvement projects and efforts.
- Adheres to and participates in all safety projects.
- General maintenance in a production/manufacturing environment.
- Maintain communication with appropriate operators, supervisors and management.
- Minimum of 3-5 years or the equivalent combination of training, education and experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of maintenance, repair, and preventive measures is preferred.
- Lean Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Prior Food experience desired.
- Bi-lingual English-Spanish helpful.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player and service oriented.
- Basic computer and math skills.
- Safety conscious and solution oriented attitude.